Inge of Damsel of Dainty tagged me in her post and challenged me to answer her 11 questions.
First some rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
Well here I go; a photo of myself. This one is made by Joop of Morning Road. The dress was made by me.
11 Random things:
1. I think coffee tastes awfull, but I love the smell of fresh coffee in the morning.
2. When I can't sleep I lay on my back and slowly move my hand from forehead to stomach seven times. To push all thoughts away.
3. When I was still a teacher I would close my eyes on the playground and pretend I was on the beach. The sounds are quite simular.
4. When I was in highschool me and my friends walked to school on the middle of the road, feeling fearless.
5. When I was in primary school 'Eternal Flame' from 'the Bangles' was my favorite song.
6. I'm not good at being angry, I usualy get upset or disapointed and then I just cry.
7. I love driving my car on a open road listening to Agnes Obel.
8. I can't whistle on my fingers.
9. I used to pretend there were tiny collorfull creatures living at my workspace.
10. When I walk outside I watch the pavement instead of looking around. I'm afraid I'll fall if I don't.
11. My best holiday was with my best friend and my parents in Châtel in France. We would hike all day and spend the evening writing stories together.
Questions for me:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I would say a cottage in Scotland or Ireland. I just love the scenery and I don't like it to be to hot in the summer.
2. What is your favorite food? That changes with the moment. But I love homemade pizza or homemade soup with dark bread.
3. If there where no obstacles whatsoever, what career would you choose? I would be a writer. I know, what is the obstacle, right? Well I always think my writing isn't good enough.
4. What is your all-time favorite book? A song of Ice and Fire from the Game of Thrones serie by George R.R. Martin.
5. What movie have you seen the most times. Probably disney's the Lion King or Aladin. When I was a kid my neighbour friend and I would watch either one of those movies every week. Some weeks ago I saw Aladin again with my nephews and I could still mime all the words.
6. What do you look forward to every day? Comming home to my love and my cat.
7. Which household task is your favorite? Making the bed. I love the smell of fresh sheets.
8. Batman or superman? Hmm... Superman I guess. He is more righteous.
9. Dinosaurs or aliens? Aliens. I'm quite fascinated by the idea of other lifeforms in the universe.
10. What is your favorite day of the week? Since recently it's monday. It's my me-day. When I plan it right, I don't have to work or do householding. So it's a whole day I can fill with things I like to do.
11. What is your favorite question? From these questions or in general? Well from these I would say number 3. Because it made me reflect my life for a moment.
Questions for you:
1. What item or object you can't live without?
2. What was your favorite holliday?
3. What season do you like best?
4. If you were the only person on earth, what would you do?
5. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
7. If you could choose one world leader, who would it be and why?
8. What is your favorite place in the house?
9. Fish or meat?
10. What is your favorite smell?
11. What is your earliest memory?